S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce Free Download Helps you easily import data from Shopify to WooCommerce. In just 2 steps your Shopify store data will be imported including store settings, shipping zones, taxes, pages, blogs, coupons, customers, products and orders. The plugin uses a Shopify API key to transfer data directly from Shopify to the WooCommerce store, your data is kept private.
S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce Free Downloadtoday we shared S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce for Free Download For everyone. not shared file S2W – Import Canceled Shopify to WooCommerce or torn; This is 100% genuine GPL file, and you can use this GPL file on unlimited websites.
See also these posts:
S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce – Migrate your store from Shopify to WooCommerce key features
- Store Settings: Site Title, Admin Email, Store Address, City, Country, State, Postcode, Time Zone, Weight Unit, Currency Code and Currency Format.
- Shipping Area: Shipping area and shipping methods.
- Tax: Tax name, tax rate, country, province, zip, and shipping.
- Pages: title, content.
- Blog: Blog Title, Blog Content, Categories, Tags and Featured Image.
- Coupons: Coupon types that WooCommerce supports, coupon amount, usage limit, expiration date, and minimum amount.
- Customer: First name, last name, phone, company, address, city, province, zip and country.
- product: Title, Ingredients, Excerpts, Variations, Product Image, Variations Images, Product Gallery, SKU, Stock, Regular Price, Sale Price, Weight, Categories and Tags.
- Order: Payment Method, Shipping Method, First Name, Last Name, Company, Country, Address, Zip, City, Province, Phone, Total, Subtotal, Tax, Discount, Shipping Cost, Currency, Date Created, Browser IP, Customer User Agent , line item, discount code, order number and order fulfillment.
- Restrict results after the specified ID: Choose to import only products with an ID greater than a specified ID.
- import by id: Enter the IDs of the Shopify products to import, separated by “,”.
- Import via CSV file: The plugin allows you to import products from Shopify using the Export Products to CSV file.
- Filter results by product type: Import only products into the Shopify product type.
- Filter results by collection ID: Import only the products in the Shopify Store ID.
- Import products by published date: Choose to import products published before/after the specified date.
- Product sequence: Choose sequence for imported products. There are 6 options to select the orders By Title Ascending, By Title Descending, By Created Date Ascending, By Created Date Descending, By Updated Date Ascending, By Updated Date Descending.
- Imported product status: Choose to set the imported product status as Published, Draft, or Pending.
- Product Categories: The plugin will create the same categories that Shopify does and add imported products. You can also add all imported products to a specific category, such as “Imported Shopify Products”.
- Download Images: Select whether you want to download product images to your WooCommerce store. Product images will be downloaded in the background. You can also download images after importing all products by going to Products.
- Import progress bar: The plugin displays an import progress bar that informs you about the import progress.
S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce – Migrate your store from Shopify to WooCommerce Documentation
Please remember that if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it separately from the original developer of these scripts. This will also help them financially for further development.
S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce Free Download
We have shared here 100% GPL licensed file so that you can use this file on your website or your client’s website without any worry. not shared file S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce canceled or cracked file. We downloaded these files from the original GPL file provider and share them here for free for everyone to download. Copy below Mega or Mediafire link and open in a new tab and download S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce GPL file for free.