Pokémon Scarlet and Violet gives players more freedom than ever to play a Pokémon game however they want. So let’s walk through the game’s unofficial correct order of doing everything from Titan Battles, Team Star Fights, and more depending on your level.
In Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Game Freak has finally gone full-on with the open world concept, and trainers can access the titles practically any way they want.
The basic premise of the game remains the same: the overarching objective is to conquer all Gym Leaders in the game, complete important side paths to obtain useful items, and ultimately end up as Palladia’s ultimate Pokémon champion.
Then again, there’s a lot of freedom in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet and the gods want you to be in control of your adventures in the game. With that being said, if you want a little more direction and an optimal way to approach the game, follow our instructional guide.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Best Story Order: Gym, Team Star, Titan Pokemon
The creative liberties taken with Pokémon Scarlet and Violet are such that you could potentially complete a ton of side content without ever setting foot near a gym, however, we think there’s a better-suited route for you, which is likely The gods have
During the latest game, you will have Vijay Road Search Which is essentially defeating all eight Gym Leaders. path of legends Achieved when you defeat all five Demonic Titan Pokémon and operation star street You need to defeat the members of the Team Star faction, the villains of the game.
From the second you can leave the town of Mesgoza, you are encouraged to take the one way towards the gym, and that is the route we are going to take, see our recommended order below.
1. Katie – Bug Gym Leader in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Your first step on your Pokémon adventure should be to head cortondo Where you will find Gym Leader Katy. By the time you get to it, you should already have a team of six Pokémon and it should be a cakewalk.
Gym Leader Katy’s Pokémon:
- Elf: level 14 bug-type pokemon
- Tarantula: level 14 bug-type pokemon
- Tediursa: Level 15 Bug-Type (Tera) Pokémon
2. Titan Claw in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Next up is your first tango with the Titan Pokémon – Clap. A much larger version of its traditional counterpart, the Titan Pokémon provides an interesting challenge in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet and is located in Southern Province (Region Three),
- Titan Claws: Level 16 Rock-Type Pokémon
3. Brasius – Grass Gym Leader in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Now, you need to make your way artazone and go face-to-face with its grass-favouring gym leader. Brasius still only has three Pokémon to battle, so keep a Fire Pokémon on stand-by and burn through this battle.
Gym Leader Brasius’ Pokémon:
- Petilil: Level 16 Rock-Type Pokémon
- Smoliv: Level 16 Grass/Normal-Type Pokémon
- sudovudo: Level 17 Grass-Type (Tera) Pokémon
4. Titan Bombardier in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Titan is a larger version of Pokémon number two Bombardier, and is the giant bird found in West Province (Region One) It has a few different variants and is of a higher level, so it might give you a bit more trouble.
- Titan Bombardier: Level 19 Flying/Dark-Type Pokémon
5. Giacomo – Team Star Leader in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
It’s time for your first team star leader and Giacomo to come West Province (Region One) Is someone who wants to give you a fight. He has two Dark Pokémon and should give them a good test.
Team Star Leader Giacomo’s Pokémon:
- Revroom: level 20 dark-type pokemon
- Pledged: level 21 dark-type pokemon
6. Aino – Electric Gym Leader in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
IO no? pick him up? levinsia-based Gym Leader has a team of Electric Pokémon strong enough to contest and having four Pokémon to choose from gets a bit of an edge.
Gym Leader Iono’s Pokémon:
- Vatrell: Level 23 Electric/Flying-Type Pokémon
- Luxio: Level 23 Electric-Type Pokémon
- Bellybolt: Level 23 Electric-Type Pokémon
- Mismagius: Level 24 Electric-Type (Tera) Pokémon
7. Mela – Team Star Leader in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Eastern Province (Region One) Features Melee, your latest Team Star Leader match, and even though they only have two Pokémon for you to contend with, the power level increases a fair amount.
Team Star Leader Fair’s Pokémon:
- Revroom: level 26 fire-type pokemon
- Torkol: level 27 fire-type pokemon
8. Titan Orthoworm in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
There’s no respite when you encounter the fearsome Orthoworm Titan in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet and it will be located in Eastern Province (Area Three),
- Titan Orthoworm: Level 28 Steel-Type Pokémon
9. Kofu Gym Leader in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
It’s going to be a tense and wet affair when you come face to face cascarfa’s Kofu himself. You’ll have to take down a trio of water-based enemies, but if you can, you’ll earn yourself a new gym badge.
Gym Leader Kofu’s Pokémon:
- Veluza: Level 28 Water/Psychic-Type Pokémon
- Vogtrio: level 28 water type pokemon
- Crabominable: Level 29 Water-Type (Tera) Pokémon
10. Atticus – Team Star Leader in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
we are entering tagtree thick The area is now Atticus waiting for your company, and Team Star Leaders are now starting to crank up the difficulty as Atticus has four level 30+ Pokémon.
Team Star Leader Atticus’ Pokémon:
- Muk: level 32 poison-type pokemon
- Scantank: Level 32 Poison/Dark-Type Pokémon
- Revroom: level 32 poison-type pokemon
- Revroom: Level 33 Steel/Poison-type Pokémon
11. Larry – Normal Gym Leader in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Time for another gym leader showdown Medley’s Larry is on your way. It has a very strong line-up of Normal-type Pokémon. Take advantage of their weaknesses and you’ll be one step closer to total perfection.
Gym Leader Larry’s Pokémon:
- Dudunspars: Level 35 Normal-Type Pokémon
- Tender: Level 35 Normal-Type Pokémon
- Starraptor: Level 36 Normal-Type (Tera) Pokémon
12. Rhyme – Ghost Gym Leader in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
a trip to Montenevera Will get you up close and personal with another Gym Leader battle in quick succession. Rhyme uses a range of Ghost Pokémon to scare you, so have at least one Ghost-type yourself and win this duel.
Gym Leader Rhyme’s Pokémon:
- Bennett: Level 41 Ghost-Type Pokémon
- Houndstone: Level 41 Ghost-Type Pokémon
- Mimikyu: Level 41 Ghost/Fairy-Type Pokémon
- Toxicity: Level 42 Ghost-Type (Tera) Pokémon
13. Titan Donfun in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
A tussle over time is revealed in the form of Paradox Pokémon against Donfun asado desertAnd pokemon scarlet and violet Bosses will encounter a different version of the creature depending on their version of the game.
Scarlett would go against the bosses great tuskAnd the lords of violets go down to fight iron rails,
- Great Tusk: Level 44 Ground/Fighting-Type Pokémon
- iron thread: Level 44 Ground/Steel-Type Pokémon
14. Tulip – Psychic Gym Leader in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Now every battle you face is a tough one, there’s no doubt about it, and Tulip is a perfect example. The Psychic Gym Leader Is Based alfornada And you’ll have to show patience and determination to fend off his four Pokémon of different types.
Gym Leader Tulip’s Pokémon:
- Espatra: Level 44 Psychic-Type Pokémon
- Gardener: Level 44 Normal/Psychic-Type Pokémon
- Gardevoir: Level 44 Psychic/Fairy-Type Pokémon
- Forges: Level 45 Psychic-Type (Tera) Pokémon
15. Grusha – Ice Gym Leader in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Another back-to-back Gym Leader battle, this time you’re up against Grusha – the expert on Ice-type Pokémon.
glacido The Gym Leader is the final destination for encounters, so make sure you have some red-hot Pokémon to melt down opponents.
Gym Leader Grusha’s Pokémon:
- Birtik: Level 47 Ice-Type Pokémon
- Citizen: Level 47 Ice-Type Pokémon
- Frosmoth: Level 47 Ice/Bug-Type Pokémon
- Altaria: Level 48 Ice-Type (Tera) Pokémon
16. Ortega – Team Star Leader in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Northern Province (Region Three) The next major difficulty involves Spike and it comes in the form of Ortega. Armed with four Pokémon that finally hit the level 50 limit, you should see how well your party is doing at this point.
Team Star Leader Ortega’s Pokémon:
- Azumril: Level 50 Winter/Fairy-Type Pokémon
- Revroom: level 50 fairy-type pokemon
- wiggletf: Level 50 Normal/Fairy-Type Pokémon
- Deutschesbahn: level 51 fairy-type pokemon
17. Titans Donzo and Tatsugiri in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
With all the Gym Leaders out of the way, you need to prepare yourself for the final Battle of Titan, and boy will it be difficult because you’re facing not one, but two Level 55 Pokémon. Kaisaroya Lake,
- dondozo: level 55 water type pokemon
- Tatsugiri: Level 55 Dragon/Water-Type Pokémon
18. Eri – Team Star Leader in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
The last big step in completing their story path before the Elite Four head out on the arduous path is Ari – another member of Team Star.
Aerie is waiting for you inside Northern Province (Region One) And they have an incredible group of strong Pokémon.
Team Star Leader Eri’s Pokémon:
- annihilated, Level 55 Fighting/Ghost-Type Pokémon
- Lucario: Level 55 Fighting/Steel-Type Pokémon
- Passimian: Level 55 Fighting-Type Pokémon
- Toxicroc: Level 55 Poison/Fighting-Type Pokémon
- RevvROM: Level 56 Fighting-Type Pokémon
Along with our comprehensive Pokémon Scarlet and Violet story guide now available to you, we have a ton of other Scarlet and Violet guides for you to browse:
How to Get Gimmaghoul Roaming Form in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet | Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Tera Raid Battles Explained | How many Pokemon are there? , How to catch Shiny Pokémon in Scarlet and Violet | How does EXP Share work in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet? , How to catch all the legendaries in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet | How to Breed Eggs in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet | Pokémon Scarlet and Violet How to get each Eevee evolution in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Stakes Locations: All Shrines | How To Restart Pokemon Scarlet and Violet | How to get the Master Ball in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
Image credit: Game Freak