(pokemon go halloween events, best pokemon for halloween battle, best pokemon for the halloween cup, best pokemon go halloween cup, pokemon go halloween 2022 event, pokemon go halloween 2022 events, pokemon go halloween event 2022, pokemon go’s halloween 2022 event amsterdam, pokemon go’s halloween 2022 event anime, pokemon go’s halloween 2022 event apk, pokemon go’s halloween 2022 event august, pokemon go’s halloween 2022 event booking, pokemon go’s halloween 2022 event boston, pokemon go’s halloween 2022 event calendar, pokemon go’s halloween 2022 event date, pokemon go’s halloween 2022 event disney, pokemon go’s halloween 2022 event english, pokemon go’s halloween 2022 event entertainment)
Halloween is just around the corner, and Pokémon GO is celebrating with its annual Halloween event. Like last year, the event will be split into two parts, with some new Pokémon to catch and other in-game bonuses.
The first half of the event he will be held from October 20th to 27th. Mega Vanette will appear in Mega Raid during this time. Each time you defeat a Pokémon, you gain energy to mega-evolve your Bannet.
In addition, two new Shiny Pokémon, Shiny Garaluya Mask and Shiny Neubat, are making their first appearance. The former will appear in the One Star Raid, and the latter will hatch from a 7km egg. Giratina also returns to the event’s raid, and anyone who catches it knows the Charge Attack Shadow Force. In addition to featured Pokémon, various in-game bonuses will be available throughout the event. Catch, hatch, or give away Pokémon to double your candy. Pokéstops and gyms are also decorated for Halloween, and a remix with the theme of Lavender Town plays at night.
Meanwhile, the Pokemon GO Festival of Light will begin on October 14th. The October Community Day will also be held this Saturday, October 15th. For more in-game events this month, check out our October events roundup.
Some Key Bonuses in Pokemon go halloween events
Both parts of the Halloween event offer other bonuses such as increased candy rewards, special Halloween-themed questlines, and a remix of the spooky music of Lavender Town that plays in-game at night.
Part 1 of the Pokémon Go Halloween event includes the following (asterisks indicate Pokémon that could be Shiny his variants):
- Pokémon Debuts
- Mega Banette* (Mega Raid)
- The Shiny variant of Galarian Yamask
- The Shiny variant of Noibat
- Noibat hatched from 7km eggs will have increased Shiny chance
- Wild Pokemon:
- One-Star – Phantump, Purrloin, Sableye*, Yamask*, Galarian Yamask*
- Three-Star – Drapion, Drifblim, Gengar*, Umbreon
- Five-Star – Altered Forme Giratina*
- Mega Raids – Mega Banette*
- 7 km Eggs:
- Galarian Yamask*
- Field Research:
- Galarian Yamask*
- Mega Energy for Gengar and Absol (earned through completing tasks)
- Wild Pokemon:
Details on Part 2 of the event will be revealed at a later date, but Niantic did reveal the perks that will run throughout both parts:
- Special Attack
- Giratina who are captured in five-star raids throughout the events will know the special Charged Attack Shadow Force.
- Event Bonuses
- Candy earned from catching Pokemon, hatching eggs, and transferring Pokemon to Professor Willow will be doubled
- All trainers level 31 and up will receive one guaranteed Candy XL when walking with a buddy Pokemon
- PokéStops and Gyms will feature holiday-themed decorations
- A remix of the Lavender Town music will play every night during the event
- New themed avatar items will be available in the item shop
- Special Research
- Trainers can complete a Halloween-themed Special Research quest line featuring Yamask and Galarian Yamask*
- Timed Research (accessed after purchasing a ticket in the item shop)
- $1 ticket will feature Timed Research quests centered around encounters with Yamask
- $5 ticket will feature the Timed Research quests from the $1 tier, as well as increased candy bonuses, additional Halloween-themed quests, and a special avatar item.
Pokemon Go is available now for free on iOS and Android devices.