Here’s our guide to Overwatch 2 tank hero Ramatra’s abilities and how to use them so you can get the most out of the Season 2 hero.
Overwatch 2 Season 2 has officially arrived, bringing tons of new content for players to enjoy like a new Escort map and a new tank hero, Ramatra.
The new tank hero has gotten much stronger, and while some are still grinding to unlock Ramatra, many are already trying to master his abilities and figure out the best team combinations to run with the hero. have been
For those still unaware of what Overwatch 2’s Ramat can do, here’s our guide to his abilities and the best way to use them.
Overwatch 2 Ramatra Abilities
Ramatra has a unique ability list in Overwatch 2, as the tank hero actually has two forms, omnic And nemesis, Omnic is the base form. In each form, Ramatra has access to different abilities.
Here’s a breakdown of all of Ramatra’s abilities in Overwatch 2:
- zero accelerator (omnic form)
- Primary Fire: Fire a stream of projectiles in a fixed pattern.
- secondary fire: Create a barrier at the target location.
- ramming (Nemesis Form)
- Primary Fire: Punch forward, creating a wave of energy with each swing.
- secondary fire: Significantly reduces damage taken from the front and reduces movement speed.
- Ravenous Vortex:
- Fires a nano ball, which explodes upon hitting the ground, causing an area of damage. Affected enemies also slow down and are pulled downwards.
- Supreme: the destruction
- Create a sprawling swarm of nanobots that crawl in front of you, deal damage and reduce enemy damage by 50%.
How to use Ramatra in Overwatch 2
Ramatra is a tank hero overwatch 2, So if you are playing with him, you have to be the anchor of the team. Tanks are the very center of a squad in Overwatch 2, players will need to play objective but also be aggressive and control the pace of their team.
As Ramatra, you want to pressure enemies from range with your primary fire. omni formAlso doing some defensive work by throwing out your barrier shield with secondary fire.
If you think it’s time to be more aggressive, throw it out Raven’s Vortex And turn into slavery and start throwing away. primary fire in nemesis form Also the Ravenous Vortex AOE damage will do some serious DPS.
Finally, Ramatra’s Supreme Ravenous is like a giant version of Maelstrom, the more damage you take, the longer it lasts. So, with that said, you’ll want to use it when there’s a bunch of enemies around, dealing them constant damage, increasing its duration.
Well, there you have it, this is our guide on Overwatch 2’s Ramatra. For more, check out Everything We Know About the Winter Wonderland Event.
Image credit: Blizzard Entertainment