A new Disney Dreamlight Valley update has been rolled out and the December 16 hotfix provides some significant changes and specifically addresses several quests that are not performing as they should.
It’s easy to forget that Disney Dreamlight Valley is still technically in Early Access, but it is, and its full-scale release is still some way off.
In the meantime, players have got plenty of time to enjoy this iteration of Disney’s Dreamlight Valley, whether it’s catching the hard-to-find White Sturgeon fish, or simply rounding up Sunstone Fragments for Mother Gothel.
There are plenty of mainline quests to complete in the game, and to make sure players are enjoying a more complete experience, the December 16th update aims to provide that — and we have the full patch notes.
Disney Dreamlight Valley December 16 update hotfix: Quest improvements
As well as some general upgrades and repairs made to Disney Dreamlight Valley stability and optimization, the devs have really focused on the in-game quests and tinkered with them to make sure they’re fully operational. .
a deal with ursula And light Here are some examples of searches that are found at the end of the December 16 hotfix.
It seems that players were having issues with a number of quests in which technical glitches were preventing players from progressing through their objectives. There are more that have been spotted, and you can check out the full patch notes Below for updates on Disney Dreamlight Valley December 16.
Disney Dreamlight Valley December 16 update hotfix: Full patch notes
– Story related items will no longer appear in the crafting menu with the intention of being available.
– Improved feedback in Buzz Lightyear’s house to make exiting easier.
– “You’re My Favorite Deputy” quest: Improved item spawn to prevent them from falling outside the map or into stationary objects.
– “Reinstall Sunstone” quest: We’re rolling out iterative improvements to help users who are still experiencing issues with this quest. Today’s fix should help some players, but we’re continuing to investigate, as we anticipate the issue may persist for others. We will keep a close watch on this through the next update.
– “A Deal with Ursula” quest: Players will now be able to place the four crystals required to complete this quest on the pedestal.
– “The Mystery of the Stolen Socks” quest: The next stage of this quest will now be accessible to players who clear out the necessary trash. Thank you Donald and Dreamlight Valley!
– “Light” quest: Placing the Blanket Fort in the house will now complete this quest.
– Boba tea is great. Giant Boba Tea is even better! But in the valley… maybe it was a bit too big. Boba T items will now appear as their intended, normal size.
– Various stability and optimization improvements.
We also have a ton of other Disney Dreamlight Valley guides and content that you might find useful as well:
How to get Night Shards in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to get Dream Shards in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How To Get Emeralds In Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to Complete the Treasure Hunt Quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How To Pick Mushrooms In Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to feed the animals and their favorite foods at Disney’s Dreamlight Valley Locations & Sale Prices of All Disney Dreamlight Valley Fish | All Disney Dreamlight Valley The Sunstone Fragment Locations | Disney Dreamlight Valley Codes for Free Stuff
Image credit: Disney