Battlefield 2042 update 3.1.2 arrives this month with brand-new content and balance changes. Here are the full patch notes for the Battlefield 2042 Season 3 Update.
Battlefield 2042 Season 3 players were gifted with the Battle of Nordvik event over the holidays, enjoying crazy new modes like Breakthrough Chaos until the end of the event on January 10th.
Luckily for players, there’s a new update coming to Battlefield 2042 in January 2023 that spices things up with balance changes and new weapons for Portal Mode. Here’s everything you need to know about the Battlefield 2042 3.1.2 update, including full patch notes.
Battlefield 2042 3.1.2 Update Release Date and Time
New Battlefield 2042 3.1.2 Patch Will Be Live January 17, 2023, 1 AM PT / 4 AM ET / 10 AM BST.
according to blogThe Battlefield 2042 3.1.2 update primarily focuses on resolving “several immediate issues” as well as bringing some new content to the Battlefield portal.
new battlefield portal weapon
The update will bring six guns to Battlefield Portal Weaponry, all of which are part of the Battlefield 1942 arsenal.
The weapons being offered are “Mk VI Revolver, Gewehr 43, Gewehr 43 ZF4, M1 Garand Sniper, No 4 and Sten.”
Battlefield 2042 3.1.2 Update Patch Notes
- Spearhead is now available in Web Builder on several official templates, such as Conquest Hardcore, FFA and Team Deathmatch
- Spearhead: Fixed an instance of clipping with the camera during the insert phase at the start of a match
- We fixed an issue where experts were not rendering correctly during the entry stages at the start of the match, sorry to scare you
- Sundance: Anti-armor grenades are now correctly intercepted by vehicles that have the Active Protection System triggered
- Crawford: Fixed an issue where there was no iconography to display overheating progress when using the Mounted Vulcan Stationary Minigun
- 50MM Cannon Pod Ammo on Transport Air Vehicles increased from 8 -> 10
- Fixed an issue where, for a short period of time, the EMKV90-TOR’s turret speed would slow after firing with the HHV-EMG Maul primary weapon
- Fixed some issues with recoil compensation not being consistent on prolonged firing
- Damage for the Rorsch MK-4 has been reduced against vehicles, while in the High Power Capacitor variant of the weapon (single shot), this change is to ensure that the Rorsch is able to assist in engaging certain vehicle targets. although it is not the dominant method of extracting targets as seen previously.
- Heavy vehicles now take approximately 50% less damage
- Light vehicles now take approximately 25% less damage
- High power capacitor charge up increased from 0.8 -> 1 second
- The MCS-880’s damage has been improved for close range scenarios, bringing it in line with other utility weapons such as the 12M Auto and NVK-S22.
- Damage per pellet increased from 8 -> 15 at ranges less than 20 meters with the default Buckshot round (#01 Buckshot)
- NVK-P125 Bursts per minute increased from 150 -> 160, this should now align with the desired weapon speed
For more on Battlefield 2042, be sure to check out Which Big Accessibility Changes Modern Warfare 2 Players Would Like To Steal From BF2042 and Dr. Disrespectful opinion.
Image credit: DICE / EA